Solved: I filed on Thursday around noon, I haven't received notice it's been received yet which is really strange? How do I check into the delay?

I filed on Thursday around noon, I haven't received notice it's been received yet which is really strange? How do I check into the delay?

I just want to make sure it didn't get lost in transfer. I know it will be a few months for my return. Not an issue but I've never not gotten a received receipt within 24 hours of sending them efile.

The IRS will start processing returns on January 23, 2017.  Until then, any returns that have been e-filed will sit there on the server. If you are seeking the Earned Income Credit or Additional Child Tax Credit, the IRS will not issue your refund before February 15, 2017, which means it cannot arrive in your account before February 27, 2017 or late