Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I still haven't received my federal tax return. Why does it keep saying still being processed on the irs gov site?

I've been checking the irs.gov where's my refund site but it always says still being processed.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

30 Replies

I still haven't received my federal tax return. Why does it keep saying still being processed on the irs gov site?

When was it accepted?

February
wendy8896

February 20 2017

February 22 2017 still waiting
bourne08

March 21, 2017
ruskval

April 13, 2017

JUNE 14th 2017, was accepted feb 2, got state refund right away NO FEDERAL it's been four months and they're still "reviewing" wtf

Jan 29 and it's still no bars only saying still being processed

My refund was excepted on January 25 2018 and it is still saying its being processed why?

Same here I think it has to do with the stupid child tax credit  I should’ve left it out it was a measles 100 bucks now I’ll have to wait until the end of feb most likely.

** also just to update regarding this post from last year, I eventually got the refund in the summer. It was delayed because of taxes owed from 2013 I forgot about. ***

Also I can’t access my state return to finish it. Idk what’s going on with that now ugh every year there’s a problem whether it’s me, turbo tax, or the irs! Next season I’m leavin it all up to an accountant if doesn’t cost much more than it does to file here.
ssiebor14

I haven't even recieved any information and i filed on the 29th of Jan.

I filed on the 25th of Jan and still no word.
ssiebor14

I feel you there. I've checked it constantly and I've seen no update.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies