karynl101

I filed on 2/8 and it's been received but not approved yet on the IRS website. Does that mean there is a problem with my return?

ChondelLO

The IRS releases most refunds within 21 calendar days after the e-file has been accepted (received), not 21 days from the e-filing date. For mailed returns, allow 5-6 weeks from the postmark date. (If you claimed an Earned Income Tax Credit and/or an Additional Child Tax Credit and filed before February 15, 2018, you’ll get your refund the week of February 27 at the earliest.)

For more information please click the link below.

mgontaruk

I filed mine on 2/8 and got accepted the same day as well. I didn’t see any movement other than a bar below “Return Received” for weeks. Finally today 2/24 I received a bar under “Refund Approved” and have a DDD of 2/28. Good luck with yours! I didn’t know if there was a problem with mine, either. It took so long to see any movement!!