jsclaser

I filed on 1/22 was accepted by IRS on 1/22 and today the "Wheres my refund" on IRS site say SCHEDULED FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT 1/30/18!! Did anybody else get this good news??

DianeW

@JCLASER Thanks for sharing.
reneel1nn

I did also! Filed 1/19, accepted 1/22, refund sent by 1/30 (the refund sent by updated for me on 1/26)
bory_a

filed 1/21, accepted 1/22, refund sent by 1/31 - updated on 1/27. so unlike other years, refund will be sent out everyday of the week? from the past years i thought they only dd on Wednesday.
gmcbrown

Any refunds received yet?
jsclaser

Got mine at 2am this morning
bory_a

@JCLASER awesome
reneel1nn

Mine was in my account at 5 pm Monday 1/29
bory_a

my DDD is for today and still nothing yet in the account... a few others that's for 1/31 still haven't got anything, maybe later in the day.
hkunze

That is awesome! I see someone thinks deposits will happen daily rather than twice weekly - does anyone know for sure?
bory_a

i got my dd this morning .. IRS sent refund to sbtpg yesterday.
unlike previous years.. IRS seems to send it out daily so for.
s_goheen05

I filed on 1/19, got accepted on 1/22 (it was denied initally due to an error) but the status on the refund tool tells me nothing just that it was accepted

killjoy162002

I was accepted on 1/22 and i claimed 2 kids but hasn't updated on the irs trying to find out if something is wrong