jnewago30

I filed my w2 from one job and then got my w2 from the 2nd a couple says later so I amended my tax stuff. I am only seeing what I was getting from w2 #1. Why?

MollsBBU

This is correct. 

When you start the amend process, the refund that is shown in TurboTax is reset to zero.

You will still get the original refund if you were due one based on your original tax return. The amended return will show the difference you owe, or that you will get back as a refund. If you are due an additional refund based on the amended return, it will come separately in the form of a paper check.

3 weeks after you mailed your amendment, you can start tracking its progress at the IRS Where's My Amended Return? site.

MollsBBU

This is correct.