I filed my taxes thru turbotax on feb 3 2020 and i...

I filed my taxes thru turbotax on feb 3 2020 and i still havent recieved anything

The online link is your best option to track your refund.  I have attached a link with more answers from the IRS as to why your refund may be taking longer to process.

Federal refund questions

Are you certain that your efile went through?  It may not be filed if you chose the mail in option and then did not mail your return.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/how-do-i-check-my-e-file-status/00/25538

Disclaimer: Not a tax professional. Information gathered from internet links. Anything dated in June 2019 was posted in prior years and is before the 2019 limits and changes.