I filed my taxes on January 31 2019 and wa as wornding when we would get out ga state refund in I have check it keeps saying pending or working on it

I filed my taxes on January 31 and was wondering when we would receive our ga state refund 

When you check where?  At GA or on Turbo Tax?  

Both

It keep saying can't find or pending

Turbo Tax should say Accepted.  Or does it say Printed, Ready to Mail or Started or Rejected or what?  

They both say accepted we already got the first one just waiting on the 2nd one

TurboTax does not have any information on your Georgia refund beyond what you would find on the Georgia website:  https://dor.georgia.gov/wheres-my-refund

Per GA, allow 90 business days, which is approx. 4 calendar months.

Ok thanks