ljqf2690

I filed my taxes on 1/27/18 electronically and have not received my refund yet, what is the holdup?

I filed with turbo tax and estimated refund time was 2/18 18. what is the holdup?

MollsBBU

Even though the IRS issues 9 out of 10 tax refunds within 21 days, it's possible your return may require additional review and take longer to process.

Your federal refund can take longer than 21 days to process for the following reasons:

IRS representatives can only research your refund if it’s been at least 21 days since you e-filed, at least 6 weeks since you mailed your return, or if their Where’s My Refund? lookup tool tells you to contact them.

If Where's My Refund? says your return has been received but your refund has not yet been approved, that means the IRS has your return and is actively working on it. If the status is “Refund Sent”, the IRS has sent your tax refund to your financial institution for direct deposit. It can take 1 to 5 days for your financial institution to deposit funds into your account. If you requested that your tax refund be mailed, it could take several weeks for your check to arrive.

Please see below for more details.

MollsBBU

Please see below for more details.