Mker77

I filed my taxes and the irs.gov site says I was paid but didn't recieve my money

Michelena

If you efiled, it can take up to 5 days for your financial institution to post the money to your account. You could always call the bank to see if they have any information for you. It could take several weeks before you receive a mailed refund check.

Please note:
The IRS Where's My Refund? lookup service provides a specific, personalized date for your tax refund.

The TurboTax Refund Tracker, on the other hand, projects an estimated date range on when you can expect your refund, based on other TurboTax customers who have already received their refunds.

Michelena

Please note: