amber-vincent

I filed my taxes and the IRS accepted them already, but I forgot to enter my property taxes. What do I need to do now?

I forgot to enter my property taxes to this year's return and it has already been filed. How and when do I submit an amended tax return?

georgesT

If you already filed and the return was accepted by IRS, you have to wait until you receive your refund before you can amend your taxes to ad the property taxes. You can amend your taxes any time this year.

If your return is rejected or not yet submitted, you can edit any time by adding the additional information. 

georgesT