Solved: I filed my return on feb 5 2019 and it got accepted now on feb 19 its telling me it's been processed why it is taking so long

I filed my return on feb 5 2019 and it got accepted now on feb 19 its telling me it's been processed why it is taking so long

I'm just figure what's different of being processed and still being processed mines say being processed 

Refund has been processed means that they have approved and are ready to send you your refund.

Your return being processed mean that your tax return is being processed.

Your status should change from being processed to accepted and then a date given for your refund.

Keep checking each day for that. 

The IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days, although some require additional time. You should only call if it has been:

• 21 days or more since you e-filed
  • 6 weeks or more since you mailed your return, or when
  • "Where's My Refund," tells you to contact the IRS

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue EITC and ACTC refunds before February 15. The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards on February 27, 2019, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.

Keep checking your refund here: https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Keep checking each day for that. 

• 21 days or more since you e-filed