I filed my amended return but could not find the 1040x to mail into the IRS, where do I find that? Also are there any additional forms that I need to send along with it?

Please see the instructions below how to print your 1040x:

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools on the left, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.

Please include the forms/schedules that are changing with the amended return.  For example, if you added a W-2 include the W-2.