efsmith-1

I filed my 2020 taxes thru turbo tax and now need to file and amended 1040x. I did not receive stimulus checks and believe I am eligible

Do not try to change anything on your return now.  When you amend, your Form 1040X has to be prepared from the return exactly the way it looked when you filed it originally.   You have to wait.   Once your return has been processed you will complete a Form 1040X   --- which is not yet available --- and submit it to amend the mistakes made when you filed your original return. It takes the IRS at least four months to process an amended return.

The Form 1040X you need is under revision and is not ready yet.  The Form 1040X does not become available in the software until March 25  (subject to change).

https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/new-information-for-form-1040-x-filers

You didn't have an amount on 1040 line 30?  Wait until you get the first refund.  The IRS may add it in for you.  They have been subtracting it from returns that should not have claimed it.