bonitaareion

I filed last year with a company I am looking for itemized schedule A line 5 they did not put this form in my tax papers they did tax cutes and jobs act?

KrisD

If you don't have a 2017 Schedule A, you may have used the Standard Deduction last year. 

If you filed a 1040 last year, look at line 40 to see if you took the standard deduction or itemized. (compare the amount on the line to the amounts on the side listed under Standard Deduction)

If you filed a 1040A or 1040EZ last year, you did not itemize, you used the Standard Deduction. 

If this is in regard to your state refund, if you took the standard deduction last year, the refund is not taxable and does not need to be reported as income this year. 

KrisD