Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >

devon8987

I filed and never recieved my tax return, it was mailed out with a prepaid card but i never got it or used it. will i be able to get the money that im owed?

WillK

Yes you should be able to recover your tax refund money if you were due a refund and never received it. Best thing to do is to contact the IRS and work with them to let them know what the situation is and see what they show in their system. They will be able to answer your questions and tell you what they need from you to fix this. If it is your state refund missing, call your states department of revenue. 

WillK

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~