I filed 2013 FEDERAL

sravanancha1

I filed 2013 FEDERAL

I filed 2013 FEDERAL

2013?   Is that a typo?  What tax year did you file?  The current online software program can only be used for a 2019 return--no other year.  What did you do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I filed 2013 FEDERAL

if you were due a refund forget it. the time limit for claiming it has passed. also if you used TT cd, that software could not be updated to reflect proper 2013 law.  you'll probably receive some correspondence from the IRS.

sravanancha1

I filed 2013 FEDERAL

Hi, I filed it in March 2014 but forgot to download the tax retrun and Im trying to get that but couldnt find that on IRS website too. Can I get it from Turbotax as i used turbotax website to submit the 2013 tax in 2014. 

I filed 2013 FEDERAL

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

See this TurboTax support FAQ for accessing prior year online tax returns - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/01/270...

sravanancha1

I filed 2013 FEDERAL

Yes I already tried that but it doesnt give me the option download when i go back to 2013.