turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

zjin
Level 1

I faxed form 8962 and 1095-a on 3/10/2020

Thank you so much for the helpful information! Appreciated  your  time. 

Dayzee329
Returning Member

I have the same problem.  I faxed my 8962 to the IRS in the beginning of March and still didnt recieve my taxes back yet.  I have been calling the IRS since than and could rarely talk to a live person.  When I do they are either rude or tell mreto just be patient.   Now this is holding my stimulus money too.  I am frustrated with turbo tax because they didnt tell me that i needed to submit the form or to even ask about health insurance.  They took their money out my account so quickly to make sure they got paid.  I will never use them to do my taxes again.  Did you ever get yours?  I have no idea where to go from here.  IRS tells me there is nothing that they can do.

gus123

filed Feb. 2 , 2020 faxed my 8962 march 18. 2020 said still processing up until IRS site went down for maintenance over Christmas now says no information available . two more weeks and it will make a year since i filed, and not getting second stimulus check because taxes. was able to get through to a person at IRS once after calling dozens of times and person was rude and hung up on me and now anytime I call says not receiving calls due to backlog

AmyC
Expert Alumni

The IRS said processing until the rollover for the 2020 tax season. Only 2020 forms can be checked through the system now. 

When you call the IRS, call the department on the form you were mailed, not the general number. The office where you sent the fax is the best one to contact. It could be that they did not receive your fax and so your return is in limbo, still processing.

@gus123

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dayzee329
Returning Member

It is the new tax season and I still didnt get my 2019 refund that I filed with turbo tax in February 2020.  I have contacted my senate and I have an Advocate assigned to me.  It is still not helping.  I didnt get my stimulus checks either because of this.    I had serious brain tumor surgery and am disabled because of it.  I have two young kids and really need the money.  It is not just a couple hundred dollars.  It is $8000 that I am supposed to get back.  I call the IRS everyday for a year and get no answers.  Is anyone else having this problem and how was it resolved?

Dayzee329
Returning Member

Did you get your refund yet?  It is now Feb. 18th and I still didnt receive mine and I filed Feb. 7th of last year.  I have advocates and the senate working my case and I am still not getting any answers.  This wouldn't of happened if turbo tax told me about the health form.  I am never using them again and will get a real accountant this time.  They were so quick to take my money and I can't even talk to their customer service.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies