leosgirl2013

I entered too many numbers on my bank account number for direct deposit and no one at turbotax will help me I cant get my refund unless I upgrade the package which is ridiculous

Did you already e-file the tax return?
leosgirl2013

Yes. I tried to get a hold of the IRS and Turbo tax I am not having any luck.
bluedeb

Since you already filed your return, there is no option to fix your account number. You will be automatically switched to receiving a check for your refund. It can take 2 to 4 weeks to receive your refund.

Where do I enter my bank's routing or account number?
leosgirl2013

Will I still need to contact the IRS? Or does it do it all on its own?
bluedeb

It will be done on its own. The IRS does it automatically.
leosgirl2013

Thank you so very MUCH!
bluedeb

Your welcome
kbruce5634

yes