tonymb89

I entered the wrong year for my taxes

MichelleLO

I entered the wrong year for my taxes

Can you please provide more details regarding the issue you are experiencing. Where did you enter the wrong year?

tonymb89

I entered the wrong year for my taxes

When I tried to do 2019 taxes  I submitted it  but it’s for 2020 tax season instead of 2019 

DaraLO

I entered the wrong year for my taxes

TurboTax Online and e-file is only for the current tax season. You will need to purchase the TurboTax CD/Download to properly complete your 2019 tax return.  You can find instructions in this Help Article:  How do I prepare a 2019, 2018, or 2017 tax return?

As for your 2020 return that you inadvertently submitted using your 2019 tax information, if the IRS accepts it, you will be required to amend your tax return.  Refer to the following Help Article for instructions:  How to amend (change or correct) a return you already filed

If the IRS rejects your return then you will need to revisit your return and correct it before re-submitting. ReferenceHow do I fix a rejected return?