mookie0127

I entered some 1099 info incorrectly and I need to edit it. What do I do to edit info from a previous section of the tax completion process?

If you have not filed yet you can go back and jump around.  Click on Federal and find the income you need to edit.

BillM223

What kind of 1099? There's 1099-MISC, 1099-R, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-G, and others. Plus, the 1099-MISC (at least) has more than one place to enter it.

Please remember that we in the Community cannot see your tax return nor the screen you are on. Please help us help you.

mookie0127

Thanks.