Solved: I entered an employer on my return in error. I can't get back to the original page to delete everything and start over. Does anyone know what to do?

I entered an employer on my return in error. I can't get back to the original page to delete everything and start over. Does anyone know what to do?

IF you would like to delete just the employer's information that you entered in error, you do not need to start over the entire return. To delete just that employer from your return:

1. Sign into your account and select "take me to my return"
  2. Once in the return, click on "Federal" located on the left pane.
  3. click on "Wages and Income" on the top
  4. Under "Your Income" you should see "Job W-2", click Edit/Add next to it.
  5. a list of all employers you have entered will be listed here, click the picture of the "Trash Can" next to the employer you want to delete.

However, if you wish to delete and start over your entire return:

1. Once in your return, click on "Tax Tools".
  2. Click on "Clear and Start Over".

2. Click on "Clear and Start Over".