karendarling1218

I entered all my information for my 1098-T, but when I press "continue" I receive the error: you must fix errors on this page before continuing. Please advise.

I entered the filer's federal identification no. manually. This did not fix the problem.
KellyG

Here are the most likely reasons and solutions for this error message.

If there are error messages to fix your 1098-T, there will be an edit or a delete button for you to make any adjustments needed before you actually file.  If you do not see where the issue is.. or you have corrected and still are getting an error message.. it could be one of the following..  see below for details...  Hope this helps!..

If you have "copied and pasted" to enter some of the information, it might have spaces or other invisible formatting characters that are causing the errors.  Please be sure there are no extra spaces before the entries or after the entries.  If you have imported the form, try deleting it and manually entering the information. If you see where the error is, it will allow you make that correction to be able to e-file successfully. 

Note:  Buttons that don’t work or fields that don’t allow entry

If you are using Turbo Tax Online, the most likely reason for buttons that don't work or not being able to enter information is that something in the web browser is not displaying the page properly.  The easiest way around this is to simply use a different web browser.  You can select from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari.   If you need to install another browser, be sure to go to the trusted home site for the software for security reasons.

If you are using the Turbo Tax Phone App, then try opening Turbo Tax in the browser window on your phone.  It will use the same login information but may display the page better.

I hope the above information helps!..

See entire answer