rhita_pfleger

I entered 2015 tax information rather than 2016. How do I incorporate the 2016 correct information?

What software are you using?  The current online software can only be used for a 2018 return.  If you entered 2015 using the online program you have made a big mistake.
ScruffyCurmudgeon

If you are trying to do your 2016 tax filing, you will have to purchase desktop software that supports 2016 tax year.  This online system only supports the current (in January, 2019) 2018 tax year.
Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, FireFighter/Paramedic - Locals 718/30, Univ. faculty
NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time
**Say Thanks by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on ;"Mark as Best Answer;"
rhita_pfleger

At the beginning, before entering any 2018 information is entered, Tarbo tax asks to upload last years (2017). By mistake I entered 2016. I find no way to correct it - any suggestions?
ScruffyCurmudgeon

Follow these instructions

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2586254-how-do-i-clear-and-start-over-in-turbotax-online

How do I clear and start over in TurboTax Online?
  1. If you haven't already done so, sign in to your TurboTax account and select the Take me to my return button.
  2. On the welcome back screen, in the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then Clear & Start Over (select the menu icon in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
  3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.
NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time