cjr72104

I efiled and it was accepted 2/13/21. I opted to use my refund to pay TurboTax. I have not gotten my refund yet.

The IRS is seriously backlogged, and the Where's My Refund site has been erratic and unreliable.  But if TT said your filing was Accepted for processing, then the IRS has it.  This article says it all:

The IRS is behind in processing nearly 7 million tax returns, slowing refunds as it implements new s...

RBBrittain

Except for the post-refund process to pay TurboTax (normally done by a third party known as SBTPG), once TurboTax transmits your return all processing is done by the IRS; Intuit has nothing to do with any IRS delays. That is most likely your issue.

Once the IRS issues your refund, SBTPG works during the pre-direct deposit window so you *should* still receive your remaining refund in your bank no later than the day the IRS says (DDD). However, SBTPG's work may affect your actual refund date if your account has an "early direct deposit" feature that credits your account ahead of the DDD.