I e-filed my taxes for 2016 and then the next screen said I had documents I needed to print and send. When I clicked on the button to print- it error-ed out.

I'm worried I needed to send specific forms in but don't know what they were. will this affect my refund?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Save a PDF of your return (with the worksheets) and review the filing instructions page for that information.

If you have filed your 2016 tax returns and they have been accepted, when you sign onto your online account and are on the Welcome Home screen, click on Taxes at the top of the screen.  When you are on your 2015 tax timeline, under the section for SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO, click on either option for Download/print return (PDF) or Download all forms and worksheets