mcgunagleka

I e-filed my return and requested that my taxes due be deducted from my bank account April 15. But I can't remember which account I entered. Where can I find this info?

Ashby

Under "file" on the left side of the screen, you should be able to get to the info.
mesquitebean

Your tax payment information with routing and account numbers should also be shown on the page in your return called "Electronic Filing Instructions".  And also on a page called "2018 Federal Tax Return Summary."

If those pages are not in your PDF, we can tell you how to get them.
mcgunagleka

Thank you so much for your help! I've scanned my return and can't find either of those pages. Would you mind telling me how to get a hold of these?
CassandraLO

Please follow these steps to print or view your TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page.  The banking and withdrawal information can also be printed/viewed on your Federal Information Worksheet Part V, and the State Information Worksheet, Part VI.

Follow these steps to view/print your instruction page:

• Sign back into your TurboTax online account 
  • Scroll down and click "Add a State"  (This is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
  • Next select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"
  • Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"
  • Check the boxes for your Federal and State returns (this will open further options)
  • Choose to include the government and TurboTax worksheets 
  • Then click "View or Print Forms".