I don't see the tab that allows me to select to amend 2014 return. With the update - I don't see the option nor the tax data file. can you help me?

I was going through my storage and found 2 W2's for small jobs I did in 2014. I did not file them. During the move, they were misplaced and it slipped my mind. I downloaded the software to amend since I did not see the amend button on my screen like I've used in the past. The issue now is that I can't download the tax data file. Can you point me in the right direction? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

To learn more about amending your tax return, please review the information in the following link.https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908543-do-i-need-to-amend-my-tax-return

Click or tap a tax year for specific amending instructions.

·         2016

·         2015

·         2014

·         2013

Related Information:

·         What does it mean to "amend" a return?

·         Do I Need to Amend my Tax Return?

·         Will amending delay my original tax refund?

·         What is the deadline for filing an amended return?

·         Can I e-file my 1040X to amend my return?

Anonymous
Not applicable

i can't answer your question on how to download the file but here are my thoughts, i would think that by now the IRS would have sent you a bill if you owed  a Meaningful (to the IRS) amount.      of course it is proper to amend

·         2016

·         2015

·         2014

·         2013

Related Information: