turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ttee2017

I don't see any forms completed for Schedule SE to reflect what is owed for SocSec or Medicare nor for Qtrly Taxes paid toward 2017. T/F I hesitate to submit this return.

Is IRS Sched SE included with a Turbo Tax Return?  Also, doe they know what I have already paid in 2017 Qtrly State and Federal Taxes?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
IsabellaG
Expert Alumni

I don't see any forms completed for Schedule SE to reflect what is owed for SocSec or Medicare nor for Qtrly Taxes paid toward 2017. T/F I hesitate to submit this return.

Yes,TurboTax completes Schedule SE when you enter self-employment income. If you haven't paid for your return yet, you can still preview your return to verify that your self-employment tax has been computed by reviewing lines 27 and 57 of your return. 

You need to enter your estimated tax payments in TurboTax to get credit for them. Do this in the federal Deductions and Credits section, under Estimates and Other Taxes Paid.

To preview your 1040:

1. Choose Tax Tools, then Tools from the menu on the left side of your screen.
  2. In the Tools Center, select View Tax Summary under Other Helpful Links (see screenshot).
  3. Choose Preview My 1040  from the menu on the left side of your screen (see screenshot) 
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies