ffatuch

I don't have the ITIN for my daughters. I have appointment in IRS office April, 20th to get it, but it's after the deadline to deliver the IRS 2017. What I need to do?

I'm from Brazil. Its my 1st time I do the IRS.
LinaJ2018

If you owed taxes on your tax return, to avoid any penalty and interest, you can simply follow the steps below to file and apply for the ITINs together by the due date, April 18th, 2017.  Without a SSN or ITIN, you cannot e-file your tax return with TurboTax.  However, you can still use TurboTax program to prepare your tax forms and submit them by mail. 

-In the program, as you enter the information, leave the SSN space blank

-After entering all your information, print out returns and required forms ( write APPLIED in the SSN space) 

-As TurboTax does not support the Form W-7, fill out the forms by following

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/General-ITIN-Information and attach to other required  documentation

-Submit everything including your tax forms to IRS Austin location in Texas.  ( Form W-7 instructions)