angelp_24

I don't have a bank account and its asking for my account number and won't give me the option of a paper check

JodeciC

If you pay the turbo tax fees with your own credit card then a paper check will be an option.
JodeciC

trcainfree

You can very easily go to Walmart and fill out an application for their prepaid card.  After you do that just ask for their routing number and the account number and put that information on your return under the direct deposit.  That way you don't have to pay any fees up front and your refund will come to you faster and safer than a paper check.