I do not have a bank account. How do I finish

ryan222today

If you are receiving a federal tax refund then you can either choose to have the refund deposited on a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card or have a refund check mailed to you.

In the File section of the program on Step 2 you choose how to receive the tax refund.

If you do not have a bank account for direct deposit you will have to pay the TurboTax account fees with a credit or debit card.  Payment of the TurboTax account fees is in the File section of the program in Step 1.  You will not be able to use the Pay with Federal Tax Refund option to pay the account fees.

Are you trying to pay the TT fees ?    Do you have a refund ?   What is your AGI ... form 1040  line 8b ?  

Do you need to pay the Turbo Tax fees?  You can get a prepaid Visa card at Walmart or somewhere.  Or why is it asking for a bank account?  You can get a check for refunds instead of Direct Deposit.  But you can only have the fees deducted from a refund using Direct Deposit.  Otherwise you have to pay the fees by credit card.