Solved: I died my. Federal tax refund January 4 it’s pending when will the IRS start accepting returns

I died my. Federal tax refund January 4 it’s pending when will the IRS start accepting returns

Filed

Then IRS will not accept tax returns until January 29. So even if you managed to e-file it, it is just sitting on a server in cyber-space doing nothing.  The first refunds will not be issued until mid to late February.

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions">https://www.irs.gov/refund...>