I didn’t select direct deposit when I filed and I ...

I didn’t select direct deposit when I filed and I would like to change that to direct deposit

Did you already e-file?  If you did NOT e-file you can go to the FILE section and change how you want to receive your refund.  If you want direct deposit you need the routing number and your own account number.

You cannot  change banking information while your return is in pending, nor can you change it after the return is accepted.

Yes I had already efiled 

@gilguzman77 If you already e-filed and the return was accepted you cannot change how you want to receive your refund.  Sorry

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-review-the-federal-refund-method-i-chose-aft...