kenneth_delancey

I didn't file my taxes for 2015. I want to file both 2015 and 2016 today. The screen Im on is asking how I filed my taxes last year. What should I choose?

I need to know how to get started on filing for 2015 on turbo tax
ChelseaS

Since you haven't filed your 2015 tax return you can note that in your 2016 return. 

If you didn't file a 2015 tax return with the IRS, just tell us you didn’t file last year when we ask you. But if you’ve already entered a number for your AGI, manually enter 0 instead.

You can complete your 2015 tax return by purchasing and downloading the software here: prior year returns. Make sure you choose the correct year.

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ for more information. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301770