I didn't document my miles I drove for work last year. What do I do? Should I not add the car at all to not risk having a failed audit if I do get an audit?

Miles driven to work alone is not deductible.  However, you will be able to deduct business miles or miles driven for your job that were not reimbursed.  If you file an amended return, it does not increase the possibility of an audit and as long as you can document where you went for your business/work mileage, there should be no problem with an audit regarding miles.  To learn more, please see the TurboTax FAQ below.