chellobailey51

I did file last year taxes can i now

Rainman12

I did file last year taxes can i now

No, you can Not combine years on a return. Each return (and each software package) covers only one year. If you want to file a 2017 return now, you'll have to use 2017 software to prepare it; can't be done on-line. If you filed no return last year, when asked about AGI, answer 0 for prior year amount.

Rainman12

I did file last year taxes can i now

Are you saying that you did Not file your 2017 taxes?
chellobailey51

I did file last year taxes can i now

no I dudnt and I was wondering if I can add it on to this years taxes, because right now they are saying they can not provide information to my tax return , and that might be the problem. I got it if I can add it on
chellobailey51

I did file last year taxes can i now

so can I file separately or what can I do
Rainman12

I did file last year taxes can i now