Please follow the instructions below to make changes or add to your still as unfiled return:
- In TurboTax Online, sign into your account.
- Select Tax Home in the left menu.
- Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
- Select 2018, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just opens the return back up)
- Make changes and then refile.
Your HSA contribution will be listed on your W-2, and should be entered on your tax return.
Your Health Savings
Account (HSA) contribution(s) will be listed in Box 12 on your W-2, and should be entered on your tax return
when you input your W-2.
Please read this TurboTax FAQ for information on “Where do I enter my HSA contribution?”:
Where do I enter my HSA