petersellmer

I completed my 2018 tax return but I don't know how to print out my estimated payments for 2019. I searched online but there's nowhere for me to print out 1040-es

MichaelL1

OK this is what you need to do.

In the on-line Self-employed product.

Go to Personal Tab (not Personal Information)
then to other Tax Situations
then scroll down to Other Tax Forms
to Form W-4 and estimated tax forms

MichaelL1

Did you save as a pdf with all worksheets?

Have you gone through the ES payments section in TurboTax?
petersellmer

I think what is happening is that since I only worked part time, based on my 2018 income, my estimated payments for 2019 would be under $1,000. I am working with the online product so perhaps the system isn't triggering estimated payments for 2019.
sgspurr

Go to " Forms", select the Forms "Form 1040 ES " there are 4 of them 1,2 3,4.. print them and use them to pay your estimated taxes
MichaelL1

OK this is what you need to do.

In the on-line Self-employed product.

then to other Tax Situations
then scroll down to Other Tax Forms
to Form W-4 and estimated tax forms

petersellmer

Thanks, I will give it a try!
Madealondon2019

i been trying to get my Jackson Hewitt 2018 tax information from filing in 2019 and I can seem to locate it and its the only way I can get my stimulus check all of the local branches and I really need the information IM RUNNING LOw on food for my kids and my truck just broke down on me heres my info [social security number removed] ss                    dl <removed> head of household 2kids my dependents one disable please help me