Solved: I completed my 2017 tax return, but did not submit them. to the IRS. Now I want to make some corrections and submit my tax returns. How do I do that?

I completed my 2017 tax return, but did not submit them. to the IRS. Now I want to make some corrections and submit my tax returns. How do I do that?

For my 2017 tax returns I completed them, but I did not submit them to the IRS.  How do I now make some corrections and submit them?

Since you did not file them, you can log in to your account, click on your 2017 return and navigate to the section that needs to be corrected. When you are done, you then can file the return.