I clocked that i got my stimulous by accident and ...

I clocked that i got my stimulous by accident and i dont know how to change it

If you have not efiled yet then return to the FEDERAL REVIEW  section to make the correction.

If you HAVE already efiled and the return is PENDING ...  then all you can do is WAIT until the return is either accepted for processing  OR   rejected ...

If the return is rejected  then you can make the correction and refile.

If the return is accepted for processing then you must see if the IRS catches the error.  If by some strange chance they do not catch and correct the error then you can amend the return starting sometime in mid to late February.

What does "Pending" mean?

Pending simply means that your e-filed return is on its way and that the government hasn't accepted or rejected it yet.

If you e-filed your return in January, it'll stay in Pending status until the IRS starts processing the backlog of returns.

After January, e-filed returns generally sit in Pending status for 24–48 hours before coming back as either Accepted or Rejected. Sometimes state returns stay in Pending for several days or even longer.

Keep calm and check back

Until your state or the IRS processes your return,  you may hear there's "no record found." That actually means the return's still being processed. Just check back in a few days.

Related Information:

Message received thank u