Solved: I cannot get my tax transcripts from the IRS via w...

jaysond123

I cannot get my tax transcripts from the IRS via website, live representative, or mail. Is there another place where I can get my transcripts?

Anonymous
Not applicable

what seems to be the issue in getting them? Only the IRS has transcripts. if you used TT for those years you can print out your returns but they might not agree with the info the IRS has. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

jaysond123

The IRS does not recognize my phone number. When I try to get a temporary code they aren't doing mailing. No live representative can help, they stopped doing faxing, and I cannot walk in. Kind of trapped because I need to transcripts to move forward with a home loan.