kruelo2

I can't find my 2018 tax return, even though it's the correct account. The greeting even says "welcome back to your 6th year with TurboTax"

SamS1

At you tax home, scroll down to "Your tax returns & documents". Click the show and your previous years tax returns will be their.  If you used the TurboTax FreeFile in 2018, that return will not be showing as the FreeFile is through the IRS.gov free filing service or if you used TurboTax Basic in  2018 and did not elect the Plus entitlement.  You would be able to get a transcript of your 2018 return through IRS.gov.  Click here to get your free online transcript.

SamS1

kruelo2

Thank you so much! I went through the IRS site and got my 2018 tax return.