• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kruelo2
Level 1

I can't find my 2018 tax return, even though it's the correct account. The greeting even says "welcome back to your 6th year with TurboTax"

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SamS1
Expert Alumni

I can't find my 2018 tax return, even though it's the correct account. The greeting even says "welcome back to your 6th year with TurboTax"

At you tax home, scroll down to "Your tax returns & documents". Click the show and your previous years tax returns will be their.  If you used the TurboTax FreeFile in 2018, that return will not be showing as the FreeFile is through the IRS.gov free filing service or if you used TurboTax Basic in  2018 and did not elect the Plus entitlement.  You would be able to get a transcript of your 2018 return through IRS.gov.  Click here to get your free online transcript.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SamS1
Expert Alumni

At you tax home, scroll down to "Your tax returns & documents". Click the show and your previous years tax returns will be their.  If you used the TurboTax FreeFile in 2018, that return will not be showing as the FreeFile is through the IRS.gov free filing service or if you used TurboTax Basic in  2018 and did not elect the Plus entitlement.  You would be able to get a transcript of your 2018 return through IRS.gov.  Click here to get your free online transcript.

View solution in original post

kruelo2
Level 1

Thank you so much! I went through the IRS site and got my 2018 tax return. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v