Solved: I called the tax offset as well as the IRS hotline they both say I have no outstanding debt. I have a deposit date. Does that mean I will get a refund this year

I called the tax offset as well as the IRS hotline they both say I have no outstanding debt. I have a deposit date. Does that mean I will get a refund this year

Yes, if neither the IRS not the Bureau of Fiscal Services confirm you have no outstanding debt, you will receive your federal tax refund.

If you live in a state with income tax and owe prior state taxes, you should check with them for the status of you state refund. 

Thanks for the quick response