foodfanatic971-g

I called the number on my Turbotax card it said my account was cancelled.why? I need my Stimulus money that's coming to me. What can or will you do to resolve this issue?

I'm apparently not the only person that's having this issue.
NCperson

you will receive the stimulus payment through the mail; otherwise, you will get a credit on your 2020 tax return.

BE PATIENT 😉

Bola941

They did this to me also. Banking number and everything still there but they can't turn my account back on. Now if they don't mail me a check by Jan.15 I'll have to 2ait till I file taxes. This is crazy!! I'll never use turbotax or green dot again. 

NCperson

I appreciate it is frustrating, but BE PATIENT before filing your tax return..... waiting until the end of Feb to file and letting the status of the 2nd stimulus payment shake out could save you months of headaches dealing with the IRS.