Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I called the number on my Turbotax card it said my account was cancelled.why? I need my Stimulus money that's coming to me. What can or will you do to resolve this issue?

I'm apparently not the only person that's having this issue.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I called the number on my Turbotax card it said my account was cancelled.why? I need my Stimulus money that's coming to me. What can or will you do to resolve this issue?

you will receive the stimulus payment through the mail; otherwise, you will get a credit on your 2020 tax return.

BE PATIENT 😉

Bola941

They did this to me also. Banking number and everything still there but they can't turn my account back on. Now if they don't mail me a check by Jan.15 I'll have to 2ait till I file taxes. This is crazy!! I'll never use turbotax or green dot again. 

I appreciate it is frustrating, but BE PATIENT before filing your tax return..... waiting until the end of Feb to file and letting the status of the 2nd stimulus payment shake out could save you months of headaches dealing with the IRS.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies