Solved: I amended my taxes for this year i haven't even mailed in the first forms yet. I wanted to know how can i change it back to the first format before the amendment??

I amended my taxes for this year i haven't even mailed in the first forms yet. I wanted to know how can i change it back to the first format before the amendment??

You may have efiled your original return.  Turbo Tax wouldn't let you back into the return if that was the case; you can't change anything except for amending if you've already filed.

Since you can't get back into your return to change anything, my guess would be that you've already efiled.

You have to mail your amended return in though.