Matthew92

I amended my state return (2018) and my payment has been taken already. It was e-filed through turbotax. Where can I see the amended state return on turbotax?

Cindy0H

You can only e-file an amended state return for the states of NY or VT.  All other amended state returns must be mailed to your state.
Matthew92

It was amended and it was for NY.  The difference in $$$ was accepted by the IRS.  The question is where in TurboTax can I see the amended return?
Matthew92

Really strange I pulled up the return and I see the amended return for federal 1040x even though there were no changes so it was never efiled, however the 201x was not in the file
Cindy0H

Here's how to view your New York amended return:

• Sign in
  • Download/Print return
  • Reason something else
  • Look for under New York : IT-201-X

If you have other questions about this, ask in the comment section below.