Solved: I am trying to Transmit my amended taxes and it will not go through. How can I get this amended?

I am trying to Transmit my amended taxes and it will not go through. How can I get this amended?

You cannot e-file an amended federal return, it must be printed, signed and mailed to the taxing authority.

Only the two states of New York and Vermont allow you to electronically amend your state returns, all other state amended returns must be printed, signed and mailed to the applicable taxing authorities.