jsnrockie

I am trying to pull up my 2015 returns for school, and I need the signed version. The file that downloads has no signatures. How do I get a signed version?

rjs

Print the tax return, sign it, and give it to the school. An e-filed tax return has no written signature.

rjs

rjs

You would think that the people in the school financial office would know that an e-filed tax return doesn't have a written signature. But there is an astounding amount of ignorance in college financial offices about how tax returns are actually filed.

Same with mortgage lenders.

Print it off and sign it with a pen.