I am trying to complete FAFSA for my son's college financial aid and it is asking me for figures from Schedule 1 of my 2018 return. It is not included on my 2018 copy?

My copy that i printed, and the online copy, does not include Sch 1, so where can I find it?

If Schedule 1 is not included in the PDF for the tax return then it was not needed or used with the federal tax return that was filed.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)