Solved: I am showing a carry over of my 2016 Federal Refund and I did not carry the refund over to 2017. How do I fix this problem.

I am showing a carry over of my 2016 Federal Refund and I did not carry the refund over to 2017. How do I fix this problem.

At this point the easiest way would be to switch to Forms Mode

Open the "Tax Payments" worksheet, and delete the $$ from the federal column of line 6.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*